Why is Vent-a-Roof an Effective Roof Ventilation Solution for New Residential Buildings?
Vent-a-Roof is the latest technology in ridge ventilation for metal roofs and it is proven to be the superior alternative to Whirlybirds for roof ventilation on new residential buildings.
Roof ventilation is important to maintain high liveability as well as health and safety standards in Australian buildings. It allows the hot, stagnant air that builds in the roof space to disperse to cooler outside air, which decreases the overall temperature of the structure. A well-ventilated roof means air-conditioning ducts can operate at lower temperatures, therefore using less power to cool the structure. Aside from temperature control, Vent-a-Roof is also a great solution for condensation management as it increases airflow on your roof and is a preventative measure against the build-up of mould.
Plus, without any moving parts or roof penetrations that may increase the chances of leakage, Vent-a-Roof is bushfire compliant, cyclone rated for all wind categories in Australia and wind-driven rain tested. This makes it an optimal solution for Australian conditions. The perfect and most cost-effective roof ventilation solution for your home. Contact us before or during your build to speak to one of our specialists.
- Over 50% cheaper than existing ridge ventilation systems
- 2-piece system – less components, save on labour
- Certified Form 15 & Wind driven rain tested
- NO penetrations in your roof, reducing leakage and call backs
- BAL and cyclone rated, and high airflow
- 2.5m of ridge = 1 whirlybird
- Condensation management
- Attractive alternative to whirlybirds
- Can be installed under ridges, hips, skillions and wall cladding
- Save end user running costs
- NO scribing, noise, moving parts, dry-pan or ongoing maintenance
- 100% compliant with 2019 NCC
- Can use traditional roll-top ridges for architectural design